Top Medical Entrance Exams in India
The most sought course after 12th grade is either Engineering or Medicine. The trend for choosing both these haven’t changed for more than a decade. Because these are professional courses. Today, we are going to discuss the Medical course and the entrance exams related to MBBS admission. The number of students appearing for the Medical Entrance rate is increasing on yearly basis. In 2013, the total number of students registered for NEET was just 7 lakhs. But now in 2021, a total of 15 lakhs candidates registered for the exam. Before the entrance exams, the students were selected for Medical college admissions with their 12th standard marks. The students must have Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in their 12th grade. This article will give you details about the Top Medical Entrance Exams in India.
The best thing about these exams:
If you want to know more about these Top Medical Entrance Exams in India, please read further to know. Here we have covered all the top 10 entrance exams for Medicine.
- The full form NEET is the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test.
- This is a Medical Entrance Exam conducted to admit students to Indian Medical Colleges.
- NEET is conducted for various educational levels.
- NEET exam is for four category groups. They are NEET UG, NEET PG, NEET MDS, and NEET SS.
- The National Testing Agency is the conducting authority of all the NEET exams